FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I want to start a program for underprivileged kids and want to pick the best boat for these local waters so that we can sell them easily. Buyers will have questions so I want to have good honest answers. I believe that this info will also help in the build.
I'm having a hard time getting...
Hi,
I'm looking at a 1982 22ft Tournament 225. It has an Armstrong bracket but no motor. What motor should I put on it to get the best possible gas mileage?
Thanks
Hello all.
I need to pick your brains a bit.
I have a new Orlando Clipper. Its hull number is: 48-14-649. Its a 14 foot fishing boat with a covered storage area in the bow. Pictures are below.
I found a list of clipper boats online and they made three boats like mine. There are slight...
Hi,
I'm brand new here and am really impressed with this forum. I have just moved to Punta Gorda, FL and bought a 14 foot Orlando Clipper for the Intercoastal Waterway.
My boat doesn't seem to be taking a polish very well. Is it because it was left in a "mill finish" condition.
I was told...