FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello to everyone,
This year i bought the Mercruiser MAG 350 MPI in order to change my old 5.7 carb merc.
Now my problem is that i wan't to keep my Alpha one gen II sterndrive but the new motor has an ECM programmed for Bravo drives and its not recognizing the signal from shift interrupter ...
Hello to all,
I recently bought a Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI model 2010.
I've kept my Alpha One gen II sterndrive but i've changed the trim sensor to a new 8M0095310 in order to be able to connect it to my smartcraft gauges (sc1000).
I went to buy a 863187A1 but the local mercruiser dealer told me...
Hello,
I own a Searey 225 BR, its the 1993 model with a 5.7 mercruiser engine
I dont know if my question is more science fiction than reality, but is it possible to fit any diesel engine in this boat? For sure i cant use my existing stern cause its the Bravo Alpha I .
Have anyone tried...
Hello,
Ive been watching for a long time the forum but this is my first post.
Im about to buy Searay 22' br (1993 model) with a Mercruiser 5.7 V8 Alpha One GEN 1. The boat is in excellent condition and it seems like a very good deal for the asking price. The only thing that im worrying is the...