FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am tring to install gimble bellow to the gimbal. I notice that I had a round rubber piece in grove. I thought that the lip of the bellow gets seated in that groove. Previose treads do not mention this rubber piece. Also do I need to use the cement to install the bellows in the groove? Treads...
while troubleshooting my starting problem I found that the 10 pin (round) connector gets loose (between Male and Female part of the plug assembly) and cuts the supply of power to coil and or starter. I can move it while connected and it will work and then when I move it again it looses...