FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good afternoon all. I have 3 in 1 tachometer, fuel gauge, and voltmeter on my 2001 17' Trophy w/ a 90 hp Mercury O/B. I tested the tachometer part of the gauge and it is receiving the necessary 12 volts. I am also assuming that the ground is fine because the back-light functions fine on the...
I'm still in my power trim nightmare. I replaced the old motor to my power trim on my 2001 90 HP Mercury O/B with a brand new motor and reservoir. The unit is getting plenty of juice from a brand new battery. I put the new power trim fluid in with the engine totally trimmed up as the...
I just reinstalled the trim motor on my 2001 90 hp Mercury O/B after having to flush it. When I press the trim button on the engine to trim the engine up, the engine actually trims down. When I press the trim button on the engine to trim the engine up, the trim unit runs, but the engine does not...
I removed the power trim motor and armature on my 2001 90HP Mercury in order to strip down and paint the armaure cylinder because rust was forming on the outside. I also flush all of the trim fluid out once the trim motor and the armature were removed.
I reinstalled the trim motor and the...