FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering why this happen? the trolling motor was running fine then when I went to turn the handle to turn on the motor nothing happen then I saw there the battery and my clamps connect i saw smoke and I grabbed the clamps and there where starting to melt the wires on the pos and neg wires...
I have a 1989 marnier tiller 75 hp trim was work fine .The boat has sit for about 2 weeks and I tried to to tilt the motor and nothing . Battery is fine but no trim or tilt. I'm thinking a loose connection but where to start? And help would be greatly helpfully Thanks Chris This is a single...
Yes I was wondering if anybody can help a old man out?? I have a 1984 Johnson 7.5 hp motor And I have a hard time starting the motor when I first get to the lake .I have to use starting fluid to get it to run . After that it runs like a champ. But if I let it sit and I fish for about 2 or 3...
Yes I wondering if anybody can help me out? I had to put a new oil injection ,oil tank on my mariner outboard year 1989 75 hp tiller. Since then I have noticed alot more smoke coming from the engine. Its like I have a too much oil entering the engine. I know this is not the normal. Because it...
I can't get any fuel from my built in fuel tank 20 gal plastic . I tried another portable tank and my outboard mercury 75 hp. ran great? I tried putting another fuel line on to the built in tank and no fuel and no pressure in the fuel line.I have about 9 gallons in the tank now and the boat is...
I just buy a used boat And it has a 75 mariner motor and a built in gas tank 20 gallons. I put in 10 gallons put I can't get any pressure in the fuel line ? I made sure the gas cap was tight any ideas?
Hello All, I have a problem with my trim and tilt motor I have a 1992 mariner tiller model 75 hp. The trim unit was low on oil so I rasied the motor using the manual release and put in about 3 oz of oil into the trim motor. Then I tighten the manual release and l took the motor off the lock...