FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
The insulation/ sound deadner on my 25hp evinrude tracker outboard cowling is starting to flake and send little pieces of crap into my carb. Causing all sorts of problems. I want to replace it with new insulation/sound deadner. Any suggestions from ya'll. Ive seen some types used on video but...
Congratulations on your boat, hope it is everything you are looking for. I have passed on boats that I really wanted because of questions about structural issues. My wife has always told me the right one will come along. It did. $150.00 for a 16ft alumacraft that was gutted but had all the...
Now for my next problem. The part that the relays plug into , the down one is in bad shape and doesn't work. Can you tell me which one of the many I can populace it with. Or just any one that has 5 blades