FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to try again but do it right this time. I have the fly wheel off and going to replace the wires then put back together. On the coils the post that you are suppost to make them flush with are worn shuld I line up with the worn spot or as if they where not worn? the point are supost to be...
I am having problems with the motor not giong full power it runs well but will not open up on the water. I am also having problems with it keeping in time. twice I broke the key that hold the flywheel on. I thought it was the choke I have disconnected it . I have replaced the points and...
I have A 1961 40 HP lark III It has not run for years. I have rebuilt the carburater and put new points and coils in the motor It runs great at idel but when I put it on the boat it will not open up it will try if I play with the gear lever and it will for short burst some times but can not get...