FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a lonestar boat from my girlfriends brother and I am trying to ID the model and year of the boat. It's a fiberglass boat about 14 feet 10 inches bow to stern. The serial number is 03714849. I don't have any idea about the year. I appreciate any help I can get. I am about to start a...
I just bought a lonestar boat from my girlfriends brother and I am trying to ID the model and year of the boat. It's a fiberglass boat about 14 feet 10 inches bow to stern. The serial number is 03714849. I don't have any idea about the year. I appreciate any help I can get. I am about to...