FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just put a new tilt/trim motor on my 1992 johnson 120 but will not go up or down I did lose a small amount of oil.
Motor is working but sounds like it needs to be primed.
Where do you put oil in and can are should you prime it.
I am trying to changing the trim motor on my Johnson 1992 120.
I would like to know if I can do this by removing the engine from the transom a few inches to get at that one hard to get at bolt or remove the two pins on the trim unit and remove the hole trim unit...