FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can you put a Johnson engine on a boat that had a merk on it. The reason I ask is because the holes don't match up and to put the 150 Johnson on I'll have to drill new holes and I was wanting to know if that's ok to do or if I need to replace the transom on it it's a 92 astro boat that's having...
I just bought a pontoon boost that has the v4 evinrude on it I paid 800 for the boat and the trailer and engine and I was wanting to know if I got a good deal and if the motor is any good and reliable, don't get me wrong I'm going to have to work to the boat but I have no idea about the engine
I got a 1988 Lowe 28 ft pontoon boat and it was owned by my boss before I got it and they had it docked on the lake and then they pulled it out about 2 years ago and parked it and I was wanting to know if I need to get the pontoons checked to make sure they don't leek or what I should do. Thayer...
I just bought a 1988 Lowe 28 ft potion boat and I'm in the process of re decking it and as I was pulling the plywood off I noticed that every 4 ft that the cross brace the plywood sits on is different and the plywood sits in a notch and all the plywood I've been looking at don't have a notch in...