FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just picked the boat up (four winns 234, 2005, V-P 5.7 osi, composite outdrive) from repair work. Fuel pump burned out due to water in the tank. They pulled 12-13 gals out of tank and of that about 8 gallons per them was water.
The last time I filled up was about 2 yrs ago (before E-10...
I have a 2006 Volvo-Penta 5.7 osi with composite outdrive that started and ran really rough for about 1 minute. I killed it and thought I may not be picking up gas since I was still on lift, with drive in water. I was low on fuel on purpose, due to wanting to use up old fuel (with stabil) to...