FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm very confused right now as the "oil and water" mix that I drained from engine in not acting like oil and water. It's very thick with a honey like consistency. I have let the oil sit for 24 hours and there has been no separation of oil and water. I did mix in a cup the oil from engine and...
Engine was working great just smoking so I turned off engine and looked at engine compartment and found oil and water sludge coming from carb. What could possibly be the issue? I bought a leak down tester and waiting for it to arrive but I'm thinking possible head gasket? Oil was new but now...
I had a rotton transom on a center console wellcraft 18' so I took it to a shop that my buddy had used before. They are just about done with it but I really dont know what to look for to make sure they have done a correct job. They have sent me some pictures that I was hoping someone could take...
Hi I just bought a used 125 that runs great but the controls are harder than I would like them to be so I traced to problem to the trigger. It has old grease that is sticky making it hard to move. My question is how should I go about fixing this? Should I just spray some degreaser and apply new...
Hi I am looking at buying a wellcraft boat that has a 1989 125hp force motor. I wanted to buy boat with intentions to repower but this motor is running good. It fires right up and has a perfect compression of 145psi on all 4 cylinders. The only bad I can see is the bottom skeg is almost...