FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2004 smokercraft sumchaser that I'm fixing up.I'm new to the pontoon world and I noticed that the small square box that's welded to the back of some pontoon logs has been broken off.I have no idea what its called or what its for. Can someone fill me in with some info about this?
I just recently picked up a 2004 sunchaser 820 and I noticed that the paint on the pontoons chips right off, my uncle told me that this was electrolysis and showed me that underneath the paint there are a few small pinhole size holes.I want to strip all the paint off but I'm not sure what the...