FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a boat with this motor and noticed when I pulled the cover off that the carb intake is exposed(no air cleaner). The guy I bought it from said he received it this way. I looked at a carb assembly diagram and there is a air silencer assembly which covers the intake but it is...
I recently purchased a 88 bass tracker with a mariner 30 hp. I am new to outboards. The motor trolls great and runs great at wot. The issue I am concerned about is when the fuel tank gets down to 1/4 I can be going wot and all of a sudden the motor will just stop. No sputtering or warning at...
I am looking to purchase this boat, but have not found much on SC bass boats . I am trying to get a model # if possible or what years they produced bass style fishing boats. Thanks.
Hello, I am looking at getting a boat with this motor. Apparently the second owner of this boat whom I will be buying from claims that the carbs were rebuilt at the time he bought it 2 years ago(I guess the boat ran great but had a slight infrequent stutter and the owner who is very meticulus...
I was out on the river today and at the launch I back away in reverse and then shifted into forward and went off. Then later backing out into the current I shifted from reverse to forward and had no forward gear. When I shifted from reverse to forward I had some rpms as my motor doesn't idle...