FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been searching through pages of threads and havent been able to find an answer to my question below. I recently bought a 16' fiberglass crabbing boat that I would like to use as a fishing boat as well. The main issue is that there aren't any existing seats in the boat, except for an old...
I recently purchased, according to the Title, a 1979 16' Fiberglass boat. The manufacturer listed is "Gareys". Is this for real? I haven't been able to locate any information on this manufacturer and was thinking maybe this was a "homemade" boat. The guy I bought it from, purchased it from...
I am looking at purchasing a 72 6hp fisherman. The gearbox is missing the water by-pass cover (pt #0304579). When I went online to check availability of this part, all sites are showing partr as obsolete and offer no other part numbers for replacement. My question, as a newbie in the outboard...