FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm thinking of laying down a barrier coat on top of a well sanded fiberglass deck before using WOG's Majik paint technique (Roll and TIp). I was originally going to use Gluvit, but then figured why not use Rustoleum Tub and tile kit (2 part epoxy) for bathtubs. It has the added benefit of...
Can some of you suggest which manual you prefer to use. I can purchase a paper manual for $79.00 or the Compact Disc manual for $35.00. Is there a difference other than price? Does one contain more pictures or other helpful items. I understand that it's sometimes easier to keep the paper...
I've assembled everything from the head gasket up with new Yamaha parts (thanks to Iboat parts department and excellent advice given by several members in old posts) and been able to start the engine. No leaks when run in a test tank (a large new trash can) for a few minutes. I have hooked up...
I have a 1987 Yamaha 90 ETLH motor and am in the process of replacing just about every part above the head above the block due to severe corrosion. I suppose the prior owner did not believe in maintenance as large chunks of metal were totally gone. While I have the head off, I would like to...