Yamaha factory print manual or CD manual?

Blacklab

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
8
Can some of you suggest which manual you prefer to use. I can purchase a paper manual for $79.00 or the Compact Disc manual for $35.00. Is there a difference other than price? Does one contain more pictures or other helpful items. I understand that it's sometimes easier to keep the paper manual next to you in the shop, and that does seem to be a distinct advantage. Please shed some light. Thanks in advance.

Blacklab
 

matt2002

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
165
Re: Yamaha factory print manual or CD manual?

Are you 100% sure the cd is a factory manual ? I have a feeling its not.I've seen them around and thought they probably weren't for some reason.Probably because they weren't on the Yamaha parts list.
 

Blacklab

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
8
Re: Yamaha factory print manual or CD manual?

I believe it is original. Both are from different sources on the net. The CD manual has the same literature number as the book. I suppose somebody could buy one and burn a bunch, but the site seems to be passing them off as originals along with ones for lots of others as well. The samwe site claims to sell parts etc. I guess one never knows for sure until you see the actual packaging and the way it's sealed etc. I'm not giving the name because it's a competitor to iBoats, and I figure it would be frowned upon.
 

JUSTINTIME

Captain
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
3,284
Re: Yamaha factory print manual or CD manual?

if u shoot me an email, i will just email u it
 
Top