FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1987 Procraft 1660v and I am trying to find some cosmetic parts for it. I am looking for stuff like the bumper trim around the outer edge of the boat, wiring diagrams, trim rings for holes, latches with keys, etc. Does anyone know where to get this stuff at?
Thanks
I plan on separating my boat to restore it and was wondering it you guys would recommend replacing the transom and stringers with wood like it was or something like seacast? Marine plywood seems to work out cheaper but not sure on the right route. Thanks
Hey everyone. First time on here and I thought I would start out with a good question. I can get a 1987 Procraft 1660v bass boat with trailer for free. no motor and its be sitting for several years. I am planning on doing a full restore on the hull and I have sourced a good 115 johnson to put on...