Michael Moore, here's your response to your attacks

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Michael Moore, here's your response to your attacks

Fill us in on these "attacks". News to me.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

That is where he belongs!

QC

Supreme Mariner

Michael Moore is MM, now I get it . . .

Does anyone else think it is odd that Thompson responded to him at all? I actually like it, and this is my biggest complaint with the Bush administration, they don't counter anything . . .

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Who'd want to buy him?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Fill us in on these "attacks". News to me.

Stuff in Cuba has been gone on for years. Castro does things that won't make the news because he controls everything. I think its called a dictator?

I spent a year at Gitmo (1975). The MAC (military airlift command) C-141's would have to come in at the base and make an immediate 90* turn and land. If the pilot would stray over the border,,,,,,they got shot at and hit. I saw the bullet holes. This stuff never gets out because of security. Things maybe different now, but not much. I found it a bit uncomfortable to sleep knowing that Castros artilary was pointed at us,,,,,,,of course we have stuff ready to point that way.

Future TV show: "Documenatries Gone Bad"

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Michael Moore is MM, now I get it . . .

Does anyone else think it is odd that Thompson responded to him at all? I actually like it, and this is my biggest complaint with the Bush administration, they don't counter anything . . .

QC let the MM secret out.:p

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I think I see. Apparently Michael Moore went to Cuba and compared their health care system to ours. News to me. Perhaps he insinuated that the insurance industry has our politicians in their hip pockets. NOT news to me. If Fred has his undies in a bunch over it, apparently he's been one of them.

You Neocons really need to let us in on your daily Rove talking point emails. Unless you prefer to stay in your own strange little world by yourselves. ;)

Skinnywater

Commander

I think I see. Apparently Michael Moore went to Cuba and compared their health care system to ours. News to me. Perhaps he insinuated that the insurance industry has our politicians in their hip pockets. NOT news to me. If Fred has his undies in a bunch over it, apparently he's been one of them.

A Dem/lib defending MM would be like a Repub/con defending David Duke.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Well Skinny, 1/3rd of them think our President had a hand in the 9/11 attack. Defending MM is just second nature. It is refreshing to see a Conservative stand up against the lunatic left instead of just walking away or ignoring them.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sicko on Wikipedia.

Interesting that Fred is flaunting a Cuban cigar in his odd little vignette. Admitting hypocracy? Well at least he admits it. I gotta give him that. Maybe the Treasury Department should investigate just where he got that from. ;)

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Sicko

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
For the pop punk band, see Sicko (band).
It's what Willy says it is
This article or section contains information about one or more scheduled or expected films. The content may change as the film's release approaches and more information becomes available. Sicko Directed byMichael MooreProduced byMichael MooreWritten byMichael MooreDistributed byThe Weinstein Company
LionsgateRelease date(s) June 29, 2007LanguageEnglishAll Movie Guide profileIMDb profileSicko is the title of a political commentary film by Michael Moore, scheduled for release on June 29, 2007.[1] It will investigate health care with a focus on large American pharmaceutical companies and of corruption in the Food and Drug Administration.
Via his blog, Moore requested "Health Care Horror Stories" from the public in an effort to share his view on the health care industry.[2]

See how I added "What Willy said it is"? That's the problem with a wiki. Any can edit it to suit their needs. Find a real source please.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Ya know, til Pointer put this up, I was blissfully ignorant of the whole thing. Now it's on my To See list. MM fully appreciates every bit of free publicity the other side provides, I'm sure.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Willy, how do you know that is a cuban cigar? Did he say it was? Is there some kind of marking to identify it as one. Or did you just spit out another MM lie.

Inuendo, it shouldn't be a way of life. Don't worry about facts, Michael doesn't.

treedancer

Commander

I get it now a Kkkarl Rove preventive strike.;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well Skinny, 1/3rd of them think our President had a hand in the 9/11 attack. Defending MM is just second nature. It is refreshing to see a Conservative stand up against the lunatic left instead of just walking away or ignoring them.

20070518RZ1AP-RasmussenPoll.jpg

Maybe it's the drugs they take? I dunno. :D :D

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Ya know, til Pointer put this up, I was blissfully ignorant of the whole thing. Now it's on my To See list. MM fully appreciates every bit of free publicity the other side provides, I'm sure.
an19.gif

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Leave it to the Neocons to bash and discredit a movie that isn't even out yet, and won't be for weeks. Must've been talking point number three from ol' Carl (the dog ate my e-mails) Rove in this week's e-mail to you guys. :rolleyes:

But hey, Carl's favorite word is PREEMPT. (Or are Pre and Empt Dubya's favorite two words?) ;)

OMG, I just put two and two together. Carl Rove and Preemptive Strike plus Fred Thompson and Cuban Cigar equals Carl is bucking for a job in the Thompson Administraion. Carl Rove is like Herpes, you just can't get rid of him. :eek: