Random

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Trying to get some Christmas Spirit we've switched the radios to an all Christmas music station. Kind of helps some but not like years past.

Well one of the songs there are playing is Rudolph, The Red-nose Reindeer. However this years version is singing Rudy, The Red-nose Reindeer. And I get the feeling that next year's version will be Ruthy, The Red-nose Reindeer claiming Sexual Idenity... SMH

gm280

Supreme Mariner
There are times when that extra effort really isn't the answer...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Anyone have a battery issue with their Droid Moto Z smart phone? Seems both my wife's and mine are having charging issues and shutting off even when the reading of 50% charge or more remaining. No warning or message telling to charge the battery, just shuts off. I read about other's with the same issues on the net. Since we've had ours for a few years now (three or more I think), I guess the batteries are crapping out. Anyone with the same problems tried changing the batteries. The procedures are extremely inclusive and not for the clumsy fingered. Just wondering...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Redneck joe's sig line triggered something; Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Ask Alexa if she farts. Try it with Siri.

Acting like a 7 year old today. Sorry.

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
We've had Alexa farting since day one. She'll even do a juicy one if you request it. There are several skills to choose from.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner