2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

Andy in NY

Commander
Re: 2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

the way its going, we are all going to have to wear name tags! there are so many planning on going, and i cant remember everyones boat!

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Andy the part that will throw ya is some of us are switching boats between now and Tinstock so you will be looking for our Metalic Blue and White Jupiter with the killer windshield and we will be showing up with an even badder SS ROFLMAO aint that right EZ ;).

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

We shall see. The new SS will be ready by then I'm sure.

Andy in NY

Commander

LOL Andy the part that will throw ya is some of us are switching boats between now and Tinstock so you will be looking for our Metalic Blue and White Jupiter with the killer windshield and we will be showing up with an even badder SS ROFLMAO aint that right EZ ;).

Rick

whats this we stuff? you dont plan on having yours done by then?

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Andy I was referin to EZ and the Mouse in his pocket :D. I dont plan to have an SS by then but ya never know LOL. I will be happy to have my Jupiter done and have the cobwebs shook out before TinStock though . I can always bring a BIG SS to Tinstock 2011 :D:D.

Rick

16'Starcraft_StoneyCreek

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi
Have any of you guys thought of contacting Starcraft Marine? They may even do an interview or send some guys down to the event with some door prizes, test ride products, etc... Set up a booth and do a BBQ/Pig Roast, bon fire event...

Just a thought...

JimbC

Chief Petty Officer

I mentioned it to a guy there that I talked with he sounded kinda of excited and said we should contact the marketing dept. I figure I will let some of these others that came up with the idea do this.:)

bananaboater

Ensign

If it is OK with you all I would be willing to write a letter to Starcraft telling them of our gathering to see if they would be interested in it.

The letter would only open up communication and not make any commitment.

My work in the museum world gave me some insight into how companies see events they do not control but are participants.

Let me know, Albert

Andy in NY

Commander

If it is OK with you all I would be willing to write a letter to Starcraft telling them of our gathering to see if they would be interested in it.

My work in the museum world gave me some insight into how companies see events they do not control but are participants.

Let me know, Albert

i'm all for that...

SCHRECK

Seaman

Let me know, Albert

that sounds like one of the greatest ideas yet all they can do is say no, and cut their own throats as starcraft guys we are tough as the boats.Peter:)

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

that sounds like one of the greatest ideas yet all they can do is say no, and cut their own throats as starcraft guys we are tough as the boats.Peter:)

lol...yes we are..although I havent had to cut anybody recently..I typically rack the slide on the 45 when I am serious.:eek:

I was thinking they may take it like the long lasting chewing gum commercial..
The one that is going broke because they arent selling any new gum because the first one is lasting forever..

The "Spit it out or we will find you" one..

Their postion can be.."Stop fixing up these old gals and buy a new one.."

lol..

SCHRECK

Seaman

yes Kev i agree but also it could spell for them or new buyers of boats that starcraft are the boat to buy, when they see how durable they are and restoreable, could take some sales away from the glass boys. Peter:)

bananaboater

Ensign

Dear Tinstock folks,

I sent a letter off to Starcraft telling them of our meeting in Lake Anna. Will let you know of any response.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Good deal Albert We look forward to hearing what they have to say.

Rick

timfives

Petty Officer 1st Class

As the Newbie, This would be doable for me. I'll have to look at the details etc for lodging. Is this a child friendly event?

Would be super cool to get these boats all together!

Tim

Rickairmedic

Commander

Tim several of the Members such as EZ have younger children I am sure they will be bringing with them :D. There are also some of us with older children we will be escaping from for the weekend LOL. The Starcraft club is mostly family guys though so I dont see any reason not to bring the little ones along . I will be escaping from my teenagers though :D.

Rick

mattrogers5

Seaman

Never been to Lake Anna, been to smith mtn. lake ...guess I'll have to get the wife and "the other woman" as my wife has named my starcraft geared up for a trip ...what is the date? and who do we talk to about accomadations? matt in oak ridge,n.c.

Andy in NY

Commander

Tim several of the Members such as EZ have younger children I am sure they will be bringing with them :D. There are also some of us with older children we will be escaping from for the weekend LOL. The Starcraft club is mostly family guys though so I dont see any reason not to bring the little ones along . I will be escaping from my teenagers though :D.

Rick

i am going to escape my kids...