2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

Andy in NY

Commander
Re: 2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

just curious, do we have an approximate number of people that are yes or considering?

Rickairmedic

Commander

Thats a good question Andy I am going to need a head count myself for some of the little surprises I am planning to bring with me :D.

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

If it would help I could start a list in my first post on this thread.....people who say they are definitely coming.

brobrad

Petty Officer 1st Class

If it would help I could start a list in my first post on this thread.....people who say they are definitely coming.

I can't committ whole heartedly just yet on that one. I did get a power trim unit for my boat and a man is coming back to pick up my fibrglass one tomorrow, so i may be in business finally.

Brad

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Her brobrad....update your profile to put your location in it. It helps us see where everyone is coming from.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Done. I updated the first post with the official date and place as well as a link to North Beach's accommodation thread. I listed the people I know are coming. Hopefully I'm missing a bunch :)

Rickairmedic

Commander

EZ I asked JB to sticky North Beaches thread but he may be tired of me asking for stickies :D.

Rick

North Beach

Commander

Hey! Anybody know where Bob is hiding these days?

Rickairmedic

Commander

Ya know NB now that you mention it I havent seen Bob recently either ?

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Bob is an admissions rep for a school. He's a little busy this time of year. 60 hour work weeks I believe he said.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hey! I'm alive. Been pushing the envelope slightly but alive! Yes the job requirements has increased and so have my hours and responsibilities.... you gotta love salary. Being a college rep and the beginning of the school year is our busiest time. Sorry, I have not been here but I do stop in daily and glance at what is going on. So if anyone feels inclined to offer me a better job with less hours and less travel...... ;)

I do appreciate the concern.

North Beach

Commander

First Mate on the Liquid Limo. Don't pay nothin but we hit the lake every monday:D

sschefer

Rear Admiral

Sad news folks, we won't be burning the Mariner at the get together. My buddy smoked his Merc 90 so we swapped it out for the Mariner. The E-Tec is on and what a fantastic engine! The Mariner ran flawlessly also. My buddies boat he was keeping up with me up to about 45... Then I smoked him...LOL..

The good news is that the Mariner is going up on Craigs list for 2500.00 as soon as I get it back.

fshngho

Lieutenant

I think it would be a sin if I didn't come, since I'm closer than anyone. I can't wait to see everyones boat, but I really look forward to meeting everyone. All I have to do is read what yall have posted and see that there are a bunch of great guys it would be an honor to meet. Count me in.

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

Put me down the wife and I will be joining, most likely camping.

Jeff.

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer

I am planing on going..

Can't Wait !!!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I added you to the list Kainon. I'd love to get an up-close look at an Islander.

I also added SCHRECK and CheapboatKev to the attendees list.