2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

61 Holiday

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 2010 Starcraft owners Get Together

NB,
I've been away from the forum for a while and had been looking forward to seeing all of the pics from TinStock and reading all of the stories associated with it. I'm truly sorry to see that you and your family were the only ones there. Unfortunately for me, this time of year is tough for me to get away. I was saddened even more to see your blown engine. You put a tremendious amount of work into it and were/are quite an inspiration to a lot of us out here. Anyway, I hope things look up for you... yeah I think about a new fuel injected engine myself from time to time as well. It sure would be nice...
Be careful out there,
John

North Beach

Commander

Guys, I've been directed by the Admiral to have a dependable engine in the LL before the start of next years boating season, and like most married men, I do what I'm told:D:D

I'm def gonna look into that efi 3.0.

Thanks for the words of encouragement....and the link!

sschefer

Rear Admiral

Guys, I've been directed by the Admiral to have a dependable engine in the LL before the start of next years boating season, and like most married men, I do what I'm told:D:D

I'm def gonna look into that efi 3.0.

Thanks for the words of encouragement....and the link!

NB, put that 3.0 in there and then call it done. You've done yourself proud with the way it turned out.

Tell the Admiral that this is your antique boat and if she want's something dependable then you'll build her a new one. Check out the Tinny Plans at Glen-L..

Which reminds me, don't you have a 16' Hydrostream laying around somewhere... You could by my FrankenMerc for that and easily hit 100+ ... Yeee Haw...

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer

There was a review recently that the Volvo-Penta 3.0L had 155HP and was fuel injected, they increased by changing the int/exh manifold and maybe a couple other items.

North Beach

Commander

We're moving right along on the motor swap. Check the Liquid Limo thread for details.