Someone said my boat is sinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skargo

Banned
They apparently determined that my boat is sitting low in the water from this pic? :confused::confused::confused:

270016_10150721854285147_504070146_19941663_8175949_n.jpg

They even went so far as to say my swim platform was underwater by looking at that picture? Could have fooled me, because here is a picture from the back of my boat, on the same day.

197663_10150721854665147_504070146_19941672_5450533_n.jpg

Let this be a warning to people, just because someone appears to know what they are talking about, get a real opinion from a real professional. I take great pride in the tiptop condition my 33yo boat is in, it is super dry, solid, and runs like a champ!

Turn-n-Burn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Someone said my boat is sinking?

must have been non-Wellcraft owners........:facepalm:

:D

scooper77515

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Or, if in doubt, check it out! Pop open the engine cover, is there any water in there?

Then tell idiot "Thanks for helping me catch it before it sank." and watch him beam proudly and walk away.

You are happy it isn't sinking, he is happy because he "helped". Everyone is happy.

I am not happy. Our lake is dried up and all boat ramps are closed.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Uhhhhhhh were you in the boat at the time? Could it be time for a crash diet!!:p

Just another jealous non Wellcract owner!

skargo

Banned

Uhhhhhhh were you in the boat at the time? Could it be time for a crash diet!!:p

Just another jealous non Wellcract owner!
LOL, funny! I have lost 12lbs on my diet BTW.

produceguy

Lieutenant Junior Grade

They apparently determined that my boat is sitting low in the water from this pic? :confused::confused::confused:

View attachment 109345

They even went so far as to say my swim platform was underwater by looking at that picture? Could have fooled me, because here is a picture from the back of my boat, on the same day.

197663_10150721854665147_504070146_19941672_5450533_n.jpg

Let this be a warning to people, just because someone appears to know what they are talking about, get a real opinion from a real professional. I take great pride in the tiptop condition my 33yo boat is in, it is super dry, solid, and runs like a champ!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

hi i boaters.....

i suggest you all refrain form commenting on this one....just to keep the peace....there is more to this thread than meets the eye...
no offence to you skargo...

cheers my friends
oops

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Well played sir, well played indeed.

Did by any chance you use vaseline on your boat? That might of done it.

This is the polite warning ;)
Listen ......... stop trolling with the Vaseline comments.
You are venturing down a slippery road and I and the other Mod's do not appreciate it.

Carry on

scooper77515

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What's oops! getting at?

i wanna know the entire story!

Was it the 500 lbs of cocaine in the hull?

EDIT--Oh, didn't catch the Vaseline twist to it. sorry.

produceguy

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You have a beatiful boat and we all know it is well maintained. I wish my boat looked as good as yours. Don't take it to heart, people have different opionons.

skargo

Banned

You are venturing down a slippery road and I and the other Mod's do not appreciate it.

Carry on
Don't take this the wrong way but I just sprayed water on my screen when I read "slippery" in your comment!
And you got it, no more jousting with the V antis! ;)

You have a beatiful boat and we all know it is well maintained. I wish my boat looked as good as yours. Don't take it to heart, people have different opionons.
Thank you very much! One thing I do not do is question anyone's boats unless they are dangerous.

produceguy

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Carry on

I apolagize to all the mods. Post has been edited.

a70eliminator

Captain

It reminds me of when some passer by pointed to my trailer going down the highway, I freaked and pulled off right a way, looked everything over and nothing, not even a loose rope.
I took back off down the highway and a mile later saw another guy off to the side kicking his tires, it was only then when I figured out the joke was on me.

relocyo

Chief Petty Officer

It reminds me of when some passer by pointed to my trailer going down the highway, I freaked and pulled off right a way, looked everything over and nothing, not even a loose rope.
I took back off down the highway and a mile later saw another guy off to the side kicking his tires, it was only then when I figured out the joke was on me.

Exact same thing happened to me in the first 30 minutes of an 18 hour drive in a new to me truck, I pulled off on the side of the road and rechecked everything... Just some idiot thinking it was funny... Bad timing on my part at the start of such a long roadtrip... Some people just have nothing better to do I suppose...

rbh

Fleet Admiral

paranoia will destroya (the kinks)

snake77

Cadet

Boat looks great and at least you have enough water in the lake to sink. I run the same lakes as
scooper and it is depressing. keep the boating stories coming this is the only means of boating I'm
doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.