Yuk for the Day

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Since it looks like nobody else has, I guess I'll post up.... :D

Heavenawaits.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Yuk for the Day

Those 'chadors' are really hiding little horns. The muslims just have everything upside down, including the Heaven bit.:D

bekosh

Lieutenant

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to heaven. There he was greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across his face and yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry appoached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed." James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama many times with a long cane and said, "it was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!" These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me!"

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in heaven. What did you think I said?"​

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not a YUK at all. That's a YEEEEEEEHAW!! :)

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Bekosh, that always gets a lot of smiles around my neck of the woods. No one laughs at willy's house....

achris

More fish than mountain goat

It's gonna get zapped!!!

Glad I saw it before it did.....