Your Least Liked Rock Song

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
Re: Your Least Liked Rock Song

1.Any song by AC-DC. 2. I had my fill of Phil. Phil Collins the most over rated artist of all time. Remember at Live-aid all you heard Phil Collins playing at both Wembley and Philly in the same day. He was to play with Tony Thompson of Powerstation with Led Zepplin ole Phil got smoked by Thompson on drums and stopped playing and just sat there he really showed his super star stautus that day.....His worst song... In the air tonight.... What was stinkin'?........ Phil!!!!!!!!!

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Anything by Meatloaf!!!

dsrchamp04

Petty Officer 3rd Class

anything by boy george and culture club. i get the feeling that he wanted his music too suck..wonder why? :D

NathanY

Commander

Any song from any "rock" (if you really want to call them that)band that tries to do that dry british sound in their voice. ex. Blink182 or 3Doors Down.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Would Prince or Michael Jackson get any votes from anyone else?

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by Bearcat Powered:<br /> Would Prince or Michael Jackson get any votes from anyone else?
Chalk me up for one vote.Actually I don't even equate the 'baby dangler' with the term rock and roll.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

The above is an interesting mix of comments.<br /><br />For me, my tastes are very diverse except I HATE country. Sorry, but it sucks. And no not Shania Twain and Johnny Cash country, I'm talkin the other country...you know what I mean.