FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I knew I should have saved the link to the post, I can't find it now. It wasn't in the FAQ forum. I thought the post was about milky oil but it disappeared. If it happens again I'll save the link to the post.
This one is explainable. If you are replying to a post or thread and while you are writing a reply the thread is moved or deleted or locked - Bingo. It's because your reply has no where to go.