you ever notice?

rwise

Captain
Re: you ever notice?

Santa won't be moving to Cali anytime soon.:(

:) besides the north pole is in Colarado, I've been there and seen the workshop.

A shift in our rotational axis(true North..),of any significant amount,WOULD spell the end of most life on earth,due to the almost unimaginable climatic changes.

Looked outside lately, geese used to go north for the summer and south for the winter, now they are coming here for the summer.

The good news is we wouldn't hear anything more from Al Gore,and his merry band of psuedo enviromentalists.:cool:

:D

However,we are fortunate enough to have the Moon orbiting our little world,which has kept our rotational axis relatively stable for billions of years.
Don't go planning any big real estate purchases,unless you just love the Northern lights...;)
it dont come up where it did years ago:eek:

ricksrster

Commander

rwise said,"besides the north pole is in Colarado, I've been there and seen the workshop".

You were at a COPY of the North Pole. It is really in the Adirondacks of NY. THey have a Post Office and their own zip code. I've been there and saw all the buildings. Santa was there with his wife and all the reindeer. I touched the North Pole. It was solid ice. Frostie was there, too.

Nova II 260

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The North Pole maybe in Colorado or even in NY, but
Santa Clause is in Indiana.

Since we now have Global Wobble and moved the North Pole a bit South, do we need new software from Garmin? :)

ricksrster

Commander

How does Santa do that? He seems to be everywhere. He must have warp drive on his sleigh!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Reason is that the "tectonic plates" have shifted ever so slightly.