FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The picture looks like he was just putting along and then started to accelerate in the last 75' or so.I don't think he is on plane yet. You can see a streak of prop wash behind the boat.
My conversion has been in operation for 9 seasons now. I just hung a 175 HP in place of my 140 this spring. Got all the bugs worked out and she runs and handles perfect!!! I love my conversion. The room alone in the boat makes it worth it!!
The picture looks like he was just putting along and then started to accelerate in the last 75' or so.I don't think he is on plane yet. You can see a streak of prop wash behind the boat.
That's exactly what I was doing and since that pic, I've changed prop pitch from a 19" to 15" which improved my hole shot and planes quick. The boat is really comfortable and I couldn't ask for a better handling cruiser.