FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have recently bought an old Johnson 40hp outboard and am having trouble working out its year model. The Serial No is A08427952 and the model number is J40RCLK. Can anyone help.<br />Thanks in anticipation jshaw@fhnewcastle.com.au
Also want to add that tonight I plan to check the VRO by pulling the wires from the Reservoir. I've seen on this site where people have found a bad pump or frayed wires. Any other suggestions would be great<br />Thanks<br />Ray