FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got a 17ft fibreglass boat Model- Traveler Saturn 2. Any info on year or manufacturer would be helpful. I think it was sold by Sears Canada not sure.<br /> Thanks for your time
The manufacturer is Arkansas Traveler and the model is Saturn II . I know in 1962 they had a saturn 17' and I know in 1966 they had a saturn II. Not sure what year the saturn became the saturn 2 though or for how long.