FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That is a 1979 model number in the early years of a very good series of crossflow engines.
That particular model did not start life with a power tilt and trim although it was available as an option. If the motor does not have that feature, I would find one that does.
Thanks. Ezeke, this one does not have TnT. I'm in no hurry, I just happened to see this one for sale on an older boat with a good trailer. Not at all interested in the boat. I'll keep looking around..