FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can the Yamaha binnacle control be used for a Mercury outboard. The wiring will be seperate. With the SX33 universal cables can or does this work? I have a Yamaha top mount binnacle I prefer to use rather than the old Mercury control box.
The binnacle I have is Yamaha OEM. I also have an old Morse single lever which is universal. I wanted to use the Morse but I need it to have a neutral safety switch which it does not. I have a switch but do not know how or where to install it. It appears different from the moodern ones which have two or three mounting screws for the switch.
Does anyone know what the black plastic do hicky is. ?