X

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: X

we can't let this thread die moose. we need to post here every day just to remind the "club" that we are still lurking in these halls, checking every door to see if someone left it open. you seen ol silverking lately? dude was a little harsh on you. i'd like to give him a piece of my mind. if you are out there silver, please drop by for a little *** woopin. if i can't handle ya, i know jb has a little fight left in him.

sloopy

Commander

we can't let this thread die moose. we need to post here every day just to remind the "club" that we are still lurking in these halls
you guys are being Jacka$$es, please stop, your going to get kicked off the board, I have bean kicked off 5 times and it is no fun!!! the only reason J.B is not responding to this is becuase it would add fuel to the fire. and/or please you guys :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

trollhole

Chief Petty Officer

I think all three of you guys ought to be kicked off this forum! Hey ADMIN5 you out there? :mad:

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

I've held off long enough Moose. What's the matter with you? Is your wife beating you again? Are you here looking for friends or just trying to satisfy your ego and bully everyone you can? It takes quite a man to tear into a kid like that. Then, I may be doing the same right now. Sloopy, like the rest of us is just looking for some companions with common interests. I'll bet you were a perfect gentleman when you were sixteen... just as you are now. I'm sure I'm giving you exactly what you want right now, an excuse to rant some more. Well aim it all at me, every bit. You can leave everyone else alone now because I will take all of your abuse from now on. You don't have to waste anymore space in other posts, or stick your nose in other people's business any longer. Just sit down and blast me until you've shot your load for the day and come on back tomorrow, I'll be right here. This is my contribution to the rest of the community. <br /><br />There IS a reason you haven't been kicked out yet. Every village needs an idiot.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

the only cry baby on this site is you moose!<br />expressing your opinion is one thing, but the<br />repeated character attacks are another thing.<br />you slam Sloopy for being immature, but you are the<br />childish one.<br />everyone has an equal right to post on this site,<br />you included, but why do you have to make it<br />personal? act like an adult please :mad:

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

sloopy and others... jb "gets it". i know he is sittin back watching this going thanks guys for not doing this in the other sections. i poke him here and there to remind him of that fact. he has not responded because he doesn't need to. all the grown ups here understand that. for the record, you're in moose territory now. you post here. you get what you came for. don't like it. don't post. that's the point people. ask jb, he'll tell ya.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

well moose territory stinks! and all you do<br />is kiss his A$$. I feel sorry for you both.

SCO

Lieutenant

WoW, just read the lambasting. Sloopy, I havn't read all your posts, so don't know why people get so irritated with you, but you don't deserve that. <br />I'm outta this thread.

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ya know what yellow, it's ok for you to tell me that here. that's the point. glad you understand.

amtsst

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Nope! Kick the dog, get bit. Its pretty simple.<br /><br />Unfortunately, we live in a country where a dumb old lady buys coffee, spills it on herself, and then sues cause her coffee is hot. I mean...what the Heck is that???<br /><br />And another thing. Down my way, a dude got sued because a bunch of dirty redneck kids snuck around back of his house while he was out of town. They opened his gate (which was unlocked) and went swimming. One of the kids drowned b/c he couldn't swim. The parents sued the crap out of the pool owner for 1. Failing to have safety gear readily available. 2. Failing to post 'keep out' signs around his pool. 3. (this is the kicker) failing to DETER people from using his "attractive nusiance". <br /><br />Basically, the court said that its his fault because he didn't install barbed wire and get some guard dogs.<br /><br />------------------------------<br /><br />On a different note, I have an idea I want to submit for debate. The French are constantly dogging Americans. They hate us. Unfortunately for them, if we hadn't saved the day, they'd all be speaking German. <br /><br />We're talking about how Iraq has chemical weapons and how Saddam tested a few of them on his own people. (The Kurds in the northern part of Iraq) Anyway, we're talking about taking down Saddam and the French are calling us imperialists and pigs and crap like that. How about we go over there and kick their butts first? I'd like to have a snot nosed little frenchman to wash my car and change the oil in my boat. <br /><br />Those cheese eating surrender monkeys spend more time bashing the very country that gave them freedom than they do supporting our fight against terror. To heck with them.<br /><br />(was that what you had in mind, moose?)

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Does that make you a dog, Moose? You're already reaching, huh? Did you get anything else done this morning?

butlp

Petty Officer 1st Class

Moose,<br />You have my full support in retaliating to people like Sloopy. How he has the nerve to chastise you after all the crap that he posts is beyond me! Now there's the village idiot!<br /><br />With your little "bum boy" naughty, you two are the funniest act on the web!!!! <br />Long shall you rule in moose territory, but only here, not where the "real work" is!!!<br /><br />Junky Pete - Hooked on Moose :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Say, guys.<br /><br />Don't assassinate character or get too abusive. I don't know how long Admin5's rope is but several of you are getting to the short end.<br /><br />Have fun, but watch the name calling. :)