Wubba helps feed NO refugees

Ralph 123

Captain
Re: Wubba helps feed NO refugees

excuses_excuses.jpg

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Even if I do not like Bush as our president,I will be the fist one to agree that he is basicly a decent person and cheap shots like this one are completely uncalled for.

oddjob

Commander

I'm a big Bush supporter as most of you know...I think the tragedy of NO Is one of the worst ever. ..To top it off the wacko and the media left are in full MAJOR SPIN CONTROL to blame Bush!....(ridiculous! outrageous!)<br /><br />I saw Stone Phillups last night doing his best to sloftly point the finger last night all the while pointing the finger with bait and switch interviewing of victims, thugs, and local polititions. I saw a host of celebs JOE COCKER....singing a song he just wrote saying, : dont let them wash US away"....who the F##k you think hes taking about. !!!!!! Then I saw a bunch of celebs gathered around Kaye West while he leads them in a cool rap swong....PLEASE!...<br /><br /><br />So!....seeing that photo makes me happy...I like slapping upsurdity ( DEMS ) right back in the face with their own BS and tactics..<br /><br />Sorry JB and all, I care very much for the victims. They are victims of not only the storm....they are victims of the liberal programs and leadership gone mad.!....leaders who calulate how to use the emergency situation to advance politicals careers instead of getting people help...Their leadership is to get in front of a camera and Bush and FED GOV BASH!!!!ERRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG..WAKE the F##K UP people. These local criminals/officials had been squandering the money to fix the levies for DECADES!..I could just go on and on.....<br /><br /><br />THAT PHOTO is DAmn FUNNY I dont care who you are...because reflects what is in the minds of wack0 bush haters...

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> I'm a big Bush supporter as most of you know...I think the tragedy of NO Is one of the worst ever. ..To top it off the wacko and the media left are in full MAJOR SPIN CONTROL to blame Bush!....(ridiculous! outrageous!)<br /><br />I saw Stone Phillups last night doing his best to sloftly point the finger last night all the while pointing the finger with bait and switch interviewing of victims, thugs, and local polititions. I saw a host of celebs (edit out coorection)....singing a song he just wrote saying, : dont let them wash US away"....who the F##k you think hes taking about. !!!!!! Then I saw a bunch of celebs gathered around Kaye West while he leads them in a cool rap swong....PLEASE!...<br /><br /><br />So!....seeing that photo makes me happy...I like slapping upsurdity ( DEMS ) right back in the face with their own BS and tactics..<br /><br />Sorry JB and all, I care very much for the victims. They are victims of not only the storm....they are victims of the liberal programs and leadership gone mad.!....leaders who calulate how to use the emergency situation to advance politicals careers instead of getting people help...Their leadership is to get in front of a camera and Bush and FED GOV BASH!!!!ERRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG..WAKE the F##K UP people. These local criminals/officials had been squandering the money to fix the levies for DECADES!..I could just go on and on.....<br /><br /><br />THAT PHOTO is DAmn FUNNY I dont care who you are...because reflects what is in the minds of wack0 bush haters...
oops! I meant to edit only...sorry