Would you vote for Dee?

SoulWinner

Commander
Hey eveybody. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to vote for someone without all the mudslinging and crappy politics? Well, now you can! You can vote for my wife! Well, her picture anyway. She has submitted a picture that she took of herself and her beloved little Rotty (Sugars) to Jones Soda. If it gets enough votes and scores high enough, they might put it on thier soda bottle label. That would be really cool, and a great way to immortalize a wonderfull puppy who died way to young (at two years old), and who loved Dee with all her littel puppy heart. The following is a link to the page.<br /><br /> Dee's picture <br />Thanks for looking!

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Would you vote for Dee?

Oops. I screwed it up but it is fixed now. Thanks for the heads up there MikeandRonda!!

KennyKenCan

Commander

SoulWinner,<br /><br />So, your not your wife's best friend?<br /><br />Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm,<br /><br />Dumped for a...<br /><br />a DOG!<br /><br />You got me really crackin up now!<br /><br />But I did cast my vote, out of sympathy for you SoulWinner.<br /><br />LOL :D :) :cool: :D

sangerwaker

Commander

That's sad, SW. I mean the puppy dying so young. Voted and gave it a 10 for ya. Good luck!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I voted for it because both subject have "soul" and the pic clearly shows it. Would make a good label for a sweet ,bubbly drink.

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

Alright, SW, I voted too. You'll have to let us know if it happens, bro.

SoulWinner

Commander

Thanks guys! KKC, you have no idea man. That dog stuck to Dee like glue. Sugars HAD to sleep in the bed with Dee, otherwise she would walk around the bed and cry all night long. So I had to make her some steps so she could get up on the bed herself (She had problems with her back legs and couldn't jump, heck, she could barely walk). Then she insisted that she "spoon" with Dee. That is the only way she would sleep. She followed Dee everywhere, and iether sat in the chair with her or at her feet. I have never seen a dog more attached to a person. When Dee would lay in floor to play with Sugars, Sugars would always sit on Dee with the biggest smile, and flop over on her (She din't know she was so heavey). <br /><br />Then one day she got up from eating and fell over dead, knocking a hole in the wall when she fell. I tried to revive her, with chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth, but she was gone. We don't know why. That was about a year ago I think, and Dee still gets real upset sometimes just thinking about her little Sugar Bear. She was the sweetest dog I ever knew. Thanks again for voting for her fellas.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Thats a big dog man. I had a rotti that died at about a year old, Karla Von Braun. She was almost that big. Ya got my vote by the way.

SoulWinner

Commander

Some of you may remember that I posted about Sugars when she passed on. I posted that the pain of losing Surgar Bear was greatly eased by a dog that found his way into our home and hearts just a few weeks before, his name is Mr Bigglesworth. He is a Miniature Manchester, a small dog with a HUGE personalty. What is remarkable, he has attatched himself to Dee the way Sugars did. He sleeps with her, and is always within an arms reach of her. Here are some pics: <br />Mr Bigglesworth with his mommy<br />
P1010174.jpg
<br /><br />Here he is with his girlfriend, Precious, she is a poppas girl and sure love her daddy, and going for rides in my new truck!:<br />
PC160081.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Hey eveybody. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to vote for someone without all the mudslinging and crappy politics? Well, now you can! You can vote for my wife! Well, her picture anyway. She has submitted a picture that she took of herself and her beloved little Rotty (Sugars) to Jones Soda. If it gets enough votes and scores high enough, they might put it on thier soda bottle label. That would be really cool, and a great way to immortalize a wonderfull puppy who died way to young (at two years old), and who loved Dee with all her littel puppy heart. The following is a link to the page.<br /><br /> Dee's picture <br />Thanks for looking!
Aw heck SW, I thought you were an old guy! Or was it that you 'just married up'? :p <br /><br />Good picture, compliments to the young Mrs. :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Ya got 10 from me too SW.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Made my vote SW. Recently read about Jones soda. Very cool.<br /><br />Hope Dee makes it!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

a min-pin SW?<br />if'n I didn't give MY wife a few "babies" over the<br />years, I'd prob. have 6 yungins' instead of 3 ;) <br />have a sim. relationship here with an oversized<br />english springer and wifes min. dauschound/****-zu<br />/mix.

KaGee

Admiral

Gave ya my "10" SW. Hey, does this mean I voted early? :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Heythanks again gus! <br /><br />Mellow, Mr Bigglesworth is a Miniature Manchester. Smaller than a Min-Pin, and WAY less agressive. Slightly smaller than a Chahuahua (Pron. Cha-Hoo-uh-Hoo-uh), with small ears and his eyes don't bug out too much. An interesting breed, very playful, friendly and loyal with a personality that is much too big and complex for such a small little man. He kept me up much of last night, every time I scooted over by Dee he crawled between us and pushed me away. I finally put my pillow on top of him and held it there till he retreated to the end of the bed (under the covers). He generally sleeps pressed up against Dee, or laying on top of her. I don't know how she does it, but those two love each other.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have voted so many times for DEE, I think I'm in Florida.<br />Good luck there SW.