FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Heck sport, for that much in US dollars I'd even dodge the players, nick the ball and run back again, pinching a cheerleader on the butt as I go!<br />Can I do it with a silver fern painted on my back?<br />Ross
Yes yeas and once agian yes. I can find another job and most likely they would ebd up asking me to come back because let's face it who wants my job?<br />BTW I am realy trying to keep up and catch up here but when I get home in the afternoons I am wiped out.
if i were ... never mind - YEP<br /><br />caus that scenario must mean it would have been during college days - when all you did were crappy jobs anyhoo. i would've run naked thru your house - if it got me outta the yardwork & paintin