Woo Hoo! Vacation time! (UPDATE w/MORE pics)

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Woo Hoo! Vacation time! (UPDATE w/MORE pics)

Art,<br />I edited most of the pictures to brighten them some. It was cloudy most days. I used a Kodak DX6490 camera for all of them. I'll try to upload some more and make another album tonight after skiing.<br /><br />beezee28, that lake would be darn cold! It's at about 9000 feet elevation just east of Vail, Colorado on the south side of I-80.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Thanx for the info on the cam.

Link

Rear Admiral

Awesome pictures<br />That camera does a great job. BIL sent some pics of the same area about 10 years ago.. in the 640X800 pixel days, nice pictures but yours are like being there in person.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Stunning photos, Utah is now on my list of places to see if ever I get to holiday in the US.

sangerwaker

Commander

Just for you beezee28 (and anyone else who wants to look) ;) <br /><br /> Album #2

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Incredible country isn't it? Beautiful pics,Sangerwalker. Hey did you get a chance to try a Navajo Taco? Yum! Did you get caught in any of those wonderful sand storms? Now that's fun! Not. Those are some of the unigue things I remember from the times I was there.<br />When I was driving through there 3 years ago on my way back from Colorado a lady at McDonalds was asking the man next to her,"Hey, what do they call this place besides hotter then h*ll?" He said,"Utah." :D Yep, he got that right! Hot and windy that day.<br />Bassy

TilliamWe

Banned

Bassy, you said it, incredible country.<br />Sanger (and all others) it is because of stunningly beautiful scenery like that, that I have no desire to visit foreign countries. At least not until I have seen everything here first. Thanks for the photos!<br />(If I ever do "see it all" in the U.S. I think I'll go to Austrailia and New Zealand.)