Wiring for switches

petewyo

Recruit
Hello, I need a wiring diagram for a 2010 Tracker Pro Guide v-175 SC. Specifically, I'm looking for the diagram for wiring behind the dash for the switches that control the live well, bilge pump, etc. If not a diagram, if someone has a similar boat, a picture of how they are hooked up would help! Just bought this boat and all the wires have been pulled out from the switches on the dash. Please help!!

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
One 12 volt line (probably red) feeds the INPUT (called the "line") on each switch. These connections are just jumpered from one switch to the next. The OUTPUT (called the "load") side of each switch feeds the device the switch controls. If the switches have a light in them and that light is on when the switch is off, swap the INPUT and OUTPUT lines.

Beamer50

Seaman
Hello, I need a wiring diagram for a 2010 Tracker Pro Guide v-175 SC. Specifically, I'm looking for the diagram for wiring behind the dash for the switches that control the live well, bilge pump, etc. If not a diagram, if someone has a similar boat, a picture of how they are hoop would help! Just bought this boat and all the wires have been pulled out from the switches on the dash. Please help!!
did you find a wiring diagram , I called Tracker and they said NOPE !!!