wiring diagram

red cobia 17'

Seaman
Where can I find a wiring diagram for a 1996 carburated 225 Mercury outboard?I'm trying to find one that goes from the key/shifter to the engine harness.Where do you (Taz,Laddies)get these web sights Or wiring diagrams from?Can you help?Oh one more thing.I've been reading some other posts from other people and they got me thinking about my alarm when I turn the key on,Well more like NO alarm when I turn the key on.There should be a alarm right?OK I have none .What do I need to check for now?HELP PLEASE

Laddies

Banned
Re: wiring diagram

I get mine out of my service manuals but the latest I have is for a 1994, 225 3 liter it should be the same. Also some of the newer engines have no oil module and they are what tested the horn (the bean counters thought they were not cost effective) so they were omitted. On the diagram for the 94, 225 it does not show a oil module so your probable don't have one either

red cobia 17'

Seaman

Laddies I'm a little confused on what you are trying to tell me.I understand you get your wiring diagrams from your manuals but is there somewhere I can get the wiring diagram from the engine to the key/shift tower?I've posted another problem related to this problem earler today.If you get a chance maybe you could read it and see my whole problem.Thanks Laddies

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Check back tomorrow. I'm on my notebook at the moment. I have a diagram that will probably help.