Winner 1850 Center Console

gdavis21122

Recruit
Last year I purcased my 1988 Winner 1850 from a farmer in Maryland who had the boast stored for 15 years in his barn. The boat looked like it was almost new.At that time the boat also had about 40 gal of old fuel in the tank below the console. I siphoned out the fuel had the carbs rebuilt and used the boat on several aux 6 gal tanks. This year I have been working on replacing all the fuel lines along with the filler and vent lines due to E-10 gas issue. The main question is on my dash console it has a (I think )a three way toggle switch that has Fuel Aux. Did the1850 CC have two tanks if so where would second tanks be located? Or is that switch to vent the fuel tank compartment ? Also my tank under the center console measures about 29" x 44" x 9.5" that cal out to be 50 gallons. What was the standard tank did they install in these boats. Thanks to all on this site as it has helped me in this project. Glenn in Maryland

pny212

Seaman
Re: Winner 1850 Center Console

I have the same boat that was stored inside as well most of it's life and mine has a 40 gallon poly tank under the console with 3 access panels to replace the fuel lines, not to bad of a job to do also I have been running the Bell Performance MARINE MXO that works wonder

http://www.bellperformance.net/page/...ALL/MARINE-MXO

cimg7427uuuu2.jpg

CIMG9498.jpg