Why do women .......?

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Why do women go to two or three different grocery stores to buy items that are at all the stores instead of just shopping at one? Do they honestly think the 3cents saved on the can of soup is worth the 50cents of gas burned to drive across town? Are the Green Giant beans that much better from Kroger than the ones at Walmart? DH

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Why do women .......?

LOL, I used to do that too. The meat at Krogers is far better than Wal Mart and they carry Black Angus, however Wal Mart is less expensive on paper products.<br /><br />I am very organized and shop from a type written list that is arranged according to isle that I created. I also formulate menus before I make the list for a 2 weeks period, I shop at only Kroger now.<br /><br />These days I don't want to spend any more time than I have to in the grocery store.<br /><br />I will admit to buying many things that were not on my list when I used to grocery shop at Wal Mart so in the end shopping at Kroger actaully saves me money. :)

KaGee

Admiral

Hmmmmm trying to endear the lady boaters I see.... :p <br /><br />And no they're not different, and yes, it makes no sense, and whatsamatta dummy, she was going there anyway and if you don't like the way i shop you can put down that drink, get off your lousy fat butt and do the shopping yourself!<br /><br />OoOps! Sorry, got carried away.... ;) Just preparing you for HER response. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmmm trying to endear the lady boaters I see.... :p <br /><br />And no they're not different, and yes, it makes no sense, and whatsamatta dummy, she was going there anyway and if you don't like the way i shop you can put down that drink, get off your lousy fat butt and do the shopping yourself!<br /><br />OoOps! Sorry, got carried away.... ;) Just preparing you for HER response. :p
Yeah! What he said :eek: :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> I am very organized and shop from a type written list that is arranged according to isle that I created. :)
Mrs. LF, I know you are a professional and would be embarrassed if you knew that all these folks on iBoats knew about this...in your quote above, you mentioned that you shopped from a list according to "isle"...now, maybe everyone else understood that you meant "aisle"...me, I am just a simple ol' country boy, but back in about 1965, while in 5th grade, I was taught that "isle" is short for "island"...while "aisle" is the word for a walkway between two rows of items...I could be wrong, and you just might be wealthy enough to go shopping on "isles" but did you really mean or intend to type in "aisles"??? It really doesn't mean a lot to most folks, and as long as YOU understand it then all is ok...but suppose you also wrote on your list which is type written, that you wanted to buy some "best of chicken"...and what you REALLY meant to type was "breast of chicken"...now suppose you were suddenly and inexplicably taken ill, and Mr. LF were to have to do your shopping...first, he wouldn't know which "isle" you went shopping on, and then if he found one, he just might not understand what a "best of chicken" was (there is NO telling just what he might bring home)...I am sure that, as a professional business lady, you can understand the ramifications of such a simple mistake?<br /><br />Please, Mrs. LF, I am not making any effort here to publicly cast a shadow upon your spelling / intelligence / knowledge of the English language, and that is why I came to you in private to tell you this...so now...<br /><br /><br />...PLEASE LEAVE THAT @#$! CLUB UNDER THE DESK!!!!!!!!!!

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

:eek: I thought my wife was organized.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Spratt, you'd better run.
I am now at an undisclosed location with a wireless transmission capable of auto-detonating many anti_LF smoke devices if they so much as suspect she is approaching, providing me enough time to re-deploy to another locale...with my hi-resolution web cam attached and operational, can view 360-degrees above ground and determine is she is in the area...I THINK I am semi-protected for now...

spratt

Lieutenant

However, I do plead with all you other cowards, er iboat brothers, to sho mercy and deter her if she begins to search for me...and do not, under any threat from her, disclose my hiding place!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> However, I do plead with all you other cowards, er iboat brothers, to sho mercy and deter her if she begins to search for me...and do not, under any threat from her, disclose my hiding place!!!!
8.gif
<br />You can count on us fellow i-boaters to run interference for you as you make your getaway in the sprattmobile. Remember to engage your turbo launch, and oil slick enhancer, so LF will slip as she chases you down the isle errrr aisle. <br />Good Luck Mr.Spratt.

Link

Rear Admiral

It was nice knowing you spratt! :D :D <br />Hope the sprattmobile thing works out!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man you guys are tough on old LF. First the upside down licence plate, now this!<br /><br />Keep it up! :D <br /><br />Ken

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

How many people live in Port Orchard? Do you trust them all? Sleep well. DH, " fellow coward"

spratt

Lieutenant

LINK!!!!! I am surprised at the others who are only "wishing" me luck...YOU, my friend are only 20 miles away!!!!! Seems you could do more, like maybe bringing boomy's cannon to the Narrows bridge and blocking her entrance to the Peninsula...<br /><br /><br />Hmmm, makes me wonder...I am now musing as I sit here under this palm tree in southern California...maybe I can make her think that it was really Link who wrote that, PRETENDING to be me...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> LINK!!!!! I am surprised at the others who are only "wishing" me luck...YOU, my friend are only 20 miles away!!!!! Seems you could do more, like maybe bringing boomy's cannon to the Narrows bridge and blocking her entrance to the Peninsula...<br /><br /><br />Hmmm, makes me wonder...I am now musing as I sit here under this palm tree in southern California...maybe I can make her think that it was really Link who wrote that, PRETENDING to be me...
You could always return as Ms.spratt, and get the fellow female sympathy card playing. For right now you can hide with the rest of us. <br />
52.gif

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

you guys are a riot! I always know where to come when I need a good laugh......

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> you guys are a riot! I always know where to come when I need a good laugh......
Ahhh The brotherhood has finally got 1 fan. :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Well, I may just slip out of this little grass hut herein Tahiti and look around...it seems that ol' LF is away, and EVERYONE may be safe...thanks for the support, guys and lady!!! If I am not seen here in a long while, like 15 minutes or so...say a prayer, and search for my bruised adn bloodied body...somewhere on teh plains of Kansas...I sure hope LF is reading theis and sees how well travelled I am, and figgers she just can't locate me...but I have no doubts she owns some Viking radar beacon locator which can train in on WiFi signals and decrypt the headers of iboat posts!!!!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't get too happy NYMINUTE, I still have to agree with the 'cowards' part of this post.....I can picture spratt cowering under his desk as he hits that "Add Reply" button..... ;)

ndemge

Commander

Spratt, I do believe you have had more coffee than I this morning.