Why do we like to be on Dockside?

Homerr

Commander
Re: Why do we like to be on Dockside?

Just a good place to hang out with 'da boys!<br /><br /><br />H.

Homerr

Commander

HAHAH!!<br /><br />I seen that picture on one of my Call Of Duty gaming sites... I had to have it!<br /><br />H.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Just a good place to hang out with 'da boys!<br /><br /><br />H.
35.gif
<br />Better mention the ladies, both of them er all of them. Ouch.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Stumpys, your new avatar is cute, but I kinda grew fond of the 'old' you! :D
Yep... :D I just kinda liked this for now.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

It beats working!<br /><br />Lots of good information here, plus lots of people that share the same views.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> It beats working!<br /><br />Lots of good information here, plus lots of people that share the same views.<br /><br />Ken
And many that don't too. :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Ditto all of the above...one can talk about whatever bugs ya, what turns ya on, discuss everything between irth adn death and know that your opinion stiks as badly as everyone elses...and like Ken said, if ya don't like what is being said, then JUST CLICK IT OFF and go somewhere else for a while, or just create a thread about things YOU like to talk about...<br /><br />Besides, I think it is like a drug...we are all addicted...have ya ever gotten out of bed, and while the coffee is starting, ya can't NOT go over and fire up IBOATS!!!???

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Regardless of one's political views,DC is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that birds of a feather do flock together :)

KaGee

Admiral

Ummmmm.... OK.... This is hard for me....<br /><br />"My name is Keith and I'm addicted to I-boats"<br /><br />
36_1_25.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> Regardless of one's political views,DC is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that birds of a feather do flock together :)
Brother... if that's true and you are just like me.... I feel so sorry for you! :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by KaGee:"Brother... if that's true and you are just like me.... I feel so sorry for you!"<br /><br /><br />In your case KaGee i'm probably wrong,with you aquiring 1249 posts from Aug'04 to now, there simply ain't no way that we flock together<br /> :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Cheap Entertainment! :D <br /><br />I know that if I just put the word " CAT " <br />in the subject and typed nothing in the text, that it would take off on its own for 200 + posts! :D :D :D <br /><br />But if someone had a cat that was hurt or sick everyone who could would try to help.<br /><br />Don't forget the women and recipes! ;) <br /><br />Besides I haven't put my Ham station back together yet! :eek:

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

But then again guys I am new to the forum but sometimes y’all don’t give new comers the time of day y’all just jump on us with little post before listing to what we have to say (hope I don’t start some thing here just my 2-cents) I do read a lot here at dock side <br />***************************************************<br /><br />Man, biggest load of hogwash posted here all day. I've never seen the above happening. I have a guy working for me with the same attitude, always the eternal victim. Man, it sucks....<br /><br />I've been around for 2 years plus. Don't post a heck of a lot, enjoy reading the posts and find in general that everybody on here have similar values in life than what I have. Things like morals, family, love of nature, animals etc are things I hold dear and it's cool to hang with like minded folks.

Dunaruna

Admiral

My therapist thinks its because I like light bulbs.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> My therapist thinks its because I like light bulbs.
I-boats Dockside Chat.....Where simplicity becomes challenging....Dumb is Job One :confused: :confused: :confused:

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like iboats and the assorted "cast of characters". It's like hanging out in a bar and joining in on all sorts of conversation.<br /><br />But I'm not on a bar stool with a drink in my hand... I'm with the band up on the stage! I'm either playing sax or trumpet in the horn section, or I'm jamming on lead guitar. Or maybe I'm pounding away on the drum kit. Whichever... I'm somewhere up there on stage... ;) <br /><br />"What song is it you wanna hear..." - Ronnie Van Zandt<br /><br />Butch A.