Why are you yelling? C&P joke- I think.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
The wife was busy frying eggs, when her husband came<br />home. <br />He walked into the kitchen and immediately started<br />yelling. <br /><br />"Careful...CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Turn<br />them! <br />TURN THEM NOW! WE NEED MORE BUTTER! THEY ARE GOING TO<br />STICK! <br />CAREFUL! CAREFUL!!! TURN THEM! HURRY UP!!! ARE YOU<br />CRAZY!!! <br />USE MORE SALT!!! THE SALT!!!!" <br /><br />The wife was very upset, "What is wrong with you? Why<br />are <br />you yelling like this? Do you think I don't know how<br />to fry <br />an egg?" <br /><br />The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what<br />it <br />feels like for me when I am driving with you sitting<br />next <br />to me." <br />Bassy :eek: - Is this reality for you men out there? I just didn't realize the stress you're under. ;) Poor guys. <br /> Happy Father's Day to you all.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Why are you yelling? C&P joke- I think.

:D :D - that's stress alright....and being told you're going on a "SHOPPING ADVENTURE!" :eek:

Stratosfied

Ensign

Bassy, that one just about hits the nail on the head! :D

aspeck

Staff member

"She who must be obeyed" read this and responded, "yes, but I bet she was WATCHING the eggs! If you would watch the road, I wouldn't have to tell you what to do." To which I responded, "Why do both of us have to watch the road? Since you seem intent on that job, I am free to look at the wildlife, the new construction, or anything else that is within eyeshot of the road!" And once again, the continual battle over who watches the road and who looks at the sights continues. Thanks alot, Bassy, for getting it started again!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

When I pull an Earnhardt with my wife in the car, she never yells...She just gives me "the look".

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hummm, back seat drivers in the front. IMHO the main reason wifes become back seat drivers isn't necessarily your driving techniques (good or bad) as much as the fact that they have no control over the car when YOU drive. Try it, let her drive and you'll feel the same, the dash will have your finger prints permanently impressed as you hang on for dear life, the floor pan will be pushed forward from your feet trying to apply the brakes before she does, and soon you'll be yellin at her. Last time my better half tried her usual "WATCH out for that car, he MIGHT change lanes; OR, "red light-red light (like I can't see it), or the everyday normal comment, "do this, don't do that, yada, yada, yada." routine, (like I started driving yesterday)", I simply said, <br />"you know what honey, you drive that half of the car and I'll drive this half". :) :) :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Aspeck hit the nail on the head. I just don't understand why I bother watching where I'm going, the wifey does it all for me.