Who shaves in the shower

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Who shaves in the shower

Originally posted by ob:<br /> I do.Don't know why,but been doing it for years.Even got a little mirror in there to keep me from slitting my throat.Dumb question I know.Just wondering.Only wish that colgate shaving cream made a can that didn't rust so easy.I keep it in a coozie to cut down on stains. :)
I just picked up one of those old fashioned lather soap bars. Put it in soap dish with cover for travel bag. lather works great and when done rinse and put cover back on until next time.<br /><br /><br />Mrs.Link yes, me NO! Too many little kittens watching and they like to bat at things that move! :eek:

KennyKenCan

Commander

I do now!<br /><br />Ever since I started shaving my head!<br /><br />If you think the hair from your face makes a mess in the sink, you should see the sink after shaving your whole head!! :D

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I shave and brush my teeth in the shower. The hot shower in the morning wakes me up, and the longer I can spend in there, the better I feel when I get out.

gaugeguy

Captain

I have a full beard, and I do all my trimming over the sink.

oddjob

Commander

I used too, but not for a few years. I went back to an electric razor. I brush my teeth in there. used to have the mirror also. Make good sense all around.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

It has to be more popular than you think. Edge shave gel advertises their rust free can as an advantage. I used to shave in the shower but for reasons that I can't remember I am over the sink again. Try it tommorrow and see if I still 'FEEL THE LOVE'!

LadyFish

Admiral

I definetly shave in the shower. The sink is just too dang uncomfortable.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Use to. <br />Use to clean my teeth in the shower too, but the skin started falling of the inside of my mouth. Dentist reckoned it was the extremely hot water reacting with the toothpaste, so gave it up.<br />I shave in the evening, 5.30pm, when I come in to clean up/shower. Wife use to appreciate it.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class

Been doing it since boot camp in '86. No mirror needed, no cuts either!

phatmanmike

Captain

its just easier to reach around and get the backside without splashing in the counter

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well, when I use a razor I dry shave at the sink with cold water. I normally use my portable electric razor. I have one of those nice Norelco ones that sits in my backpack. I just shave when ever and where ever I need to. No water needed.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Shave? SHAVE!!??<br /><br />Whuzzat?
That's my question, too. I've worn a beard since I made E-4 in the navy (Back when they let you wear them in the navy that was. I'm an old timer.)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

oh yea,<br /><br />I've been shaving in the shower for a couple of days now, and it sure is easier than trying to get your legs into the sink. :eek: <br /><br />Hi ho - Hi ho it's off to Sweden we go. :D

SCO

Lieutenant

Shower. No mirror. 30 years.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Started shaving in the shower a couple of years ago. Just use soap...no mirror. We guys might as well shave in the shower...since that is where the wife leaves your razor anyway :rolleyes: <br /><br />Not to hijack the thread but a question for the guys since I brought it up. How many of your wives have and use their own razor? I bet they use yours...and leave it in the shower.

ob

Admiral

My razor stays in the shower.Only thing the wife leaves..................................is hair in the razor. ;)

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mine to uses and leaves my razor, and shaving cream in the shower, she says hers is dull, rude, why can't they put things back where they got them? Its a man thing I guess!<br /><br />Joke:<br /><br />A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said, "I'll have a shave and a shoe shine."<br /><br />The barber began to lather his face while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful bre@$*& that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes. <br /><br />The cowboy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room." <br /><br />She replied, "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that." <br /><br />The cowboy said, "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference." <br /><br />She said, "You tell him. He is the one shaving you."

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This is truly amazing what we can talk about. Been shaving in the shower for years don't need a mirror. but I do have the rust ring problem. My wife and I share a Mach 3 (the greatest razor ever) they last the longest.