Who sent all this snow?

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Who sent all this snow?

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (somewhere else) :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tcube:<br /> Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (somewhere else) :D
You forgot, "So we got no place to go"

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Those that want some snow. It is free! Come and get all you want! Starting with my driveway first please?<br /><br />Ladyfish, yes I was just joking. Keep talking though, I think I can feel a warm draft coming this way...<br /><br />GG, my neighbor got his snowmobile out. I think the snow is a bit deep. Seems like all he is doing is pushing the snow with it. Maybe he can do my drive with it.<br /><br />I still haven't punched through to the road yet. I'm about to give up....but I've got to get to work tomorrow. If the temps fall to zero tonight, that stuff is going to be like concrete in the morning. Yuk! Yep, if you want snow, you can have it!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guess it's been a while since I sang/heard it :eek:

KennyKenCan

Commander

I am so glad that LadyFish is going to get some snow.<br /><br />Now she can use that ice scrapper I gave her!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> I am so glad that LadyFish is going to get some snow.<br /><br />Now she can use that ice scrapper I gave her!
If she don't use the wrong end. :D :D :eek:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Gee SS, all we got along the river is rain and just a little spittin' snow. Must be the new snow blower I bought. She herself said that if I bought it that it probably wouldn't snwo. Guess she's right.... :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Gee SS, all we got along the river is rain and just a little spittin' snow. Must be the new snow blower I bought. She herself said that if I bought it that it probably wouldn't snwo. Guess she's right.... :)
Whewww there OBJ, I thought you were going to say she herself was doing a good job. :D :D :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Got snow on the ground here now and temps are dropping like flys.<br />brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D <br /><br />I'm tellin Santa on all y'all for pickin on poor me, and you'll get worse than coal in your stockin. :p

KaGee

Admiral

Pwhewwwwwwyyy!!! <br /><br />Just got out of the shower... only took me 3 hours to get us dug out. SNOW should be listed on Iboats as a four letter word. Hence when i type SNOW it appears ****.<br /><br />"Oh the fire is slowly dying..."

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Finally! Yipppeeee, after 7 1/2 hours my drive is clear to the road. I just had a good opening made to the road when here comes the state plow. :eek: Thinking this is going to close things up, he actually finsihed the whole end of my drive! Thanks Mr. Plow! Now I need to get that new snow blowless back to the shop.<br /><br />OBJ, you sure are lucky. Mansfield was pretty near directly in its path. You'll get to see the tail end of it when the ole river backs up I'm sure. Still didn't beat the blizzard of 78!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Sure hope not SS....one flood a year is plenty!! Need to ship some that white stuff down around Galveston and places like that.... :D :D <br /><br />Herself has already had the blower fired up Les....she says "LET IT SNOW!! I'M READY!!!" Lord....gotta love a woman like that.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Need to ship some that white stuff down around Galveston and places like that.... :D :D <br />
I remember several years ago that east of here upwards to Buffalo, they had so much accumlative snow, they ran out of places to dump it. They actually filled up empty coal cars and sent the trains west to where there was drought. Don't know how much it helped the drought, but it did get rid of the excees snow!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br /> Finally! Yipppeeee, after 7 1/2 hours my drive is clear to the road. I just had a good opening made to the road when here comes the state plow. :eek: Thinking this is going to close things up, he actually finsihed the whole end of my drive! Thanks Mr. Plow! Now I need to get that new snow blowless back to the shop.<br /><br />OBJ, you sure are lucky. Mansfield was pretty near directly in its path. You'll get to see the tail end of it when the ole river backs up I'm sure. Still didn't beat the blizzard of 78!
Wow SS,<br />I called my parents this morning and talked to them. They are still digging out. Dad don't get around as good as he used to. Wish I could help them out.<br /><br />I turned to the wife and told her how much snow they had. First thing to come up was the Blizzard of '78. :) <br />We didn't reach the main roads for three days!<br />Wife's family was stuck in the house for six!<br />Sure wish you all would send that snow up here!<br />It is currently 36 and snaining. I was supposed to go skiing today :( <br /><br />AK Chappy

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Call Mr Plow cause thats my name, that name again is Mr Plow. :D <br /><br />Yalls weather isnt cold, its INSANE!!!!<br /><br />I am shivvvvvvering here at 32 degrees.<br /><br />Ken

one more cast

Captain

This is crazy, its pushing 50 degrees at my house and i'm lovin' it. The high for tomorrow...15

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I posted earlier that the high here along the Muddy Banks was supposed to be 5 degrees....well...I was wrong...gonna' be a heat wave....at least...AT LEAST....16 degrees. Dang...makes a guy wanna take his shirt off and git a tan...... :) Now Kenneth.....THAT'S insane!!!!!! :cool: :D