Who manages the boat spec section?

River_Lizard

Petty Officer 1st Class
I can provide some updated information for my Crestliner MG15 to whoever does it. My boat has the tag on it and I also have access to the manufacturer's spec sheet for that model too. It was only manufactured 1 year by Crestliner in 1971.
Let me know I'll provide the specs if you can update the information.
Thanks,

toneeees

Administrator
Re: Who manages the boat spec section?

I can provide some updated information for my Crestliner MG15 to whoever does it. My boat has the tag on it and I also have access to the manufacturer's spec sheet for that model too. It was only manufactured 1 year by Crestliner in 1971.
Let me know I'll provide the specs if you can update the information.
Thanks,

I'll check it out for you.

toneeees

Administrator

I spoke to the person in charge of the section, if you want to you can email them to me via the email I provided in my PM.

River_Lizard

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sounds good.....I'll gather the information later today and shoot you the info.....got your email/PM.
Do you want/like photos of the boat? side shot. It's on the original trailer, has the original OB with it, etc.. If you do, I"ll have to get a few this Spring down by the river so there's a good back-drop in the photo.

toneeees

Administrator

Sounds good.....I'll gather the information later today and shoot you the info.....got your email/PM.
Do you want/like photos of the boat? side shot. It's on the original trailer, has the original OB with it, etc.. If you do, I"ll have to get a few this Spring down by the river so there's a good back-drop in the photo.

Hmm I don't think we will need the photos at this time. I'll check with him and see if he needs photos or not/