Who made this boat?

kwazimofo

Recruit
I found this bad boy in a back yard and am thinking of offering a hundred bucks or so for it. I just would like to know what make it is. I have been looking everywhere I can find on sites of " boats with fins'. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• iboat1.JPG
    iboat1.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 0
  • iboat2.JPG
    iboat2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 0

saildan

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Who made this boat?

I found this bad boy in a back yard and am thinking of offering a hundred bucks or so for it. I just would like to know what make it is. I have been looking everywhere I can find on sites of " boats with fins'. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Might this be it?

14' 1957 Redfish Runabout
GetImage.ashx

Antique Boat Center - Cincinnati, OH
http://www.antiqueboat.com/boatdetails/otte14C.aspx

bigj1972

Cadet

So thats what happened to the Bat-Boat

kwazimofo

Recruit

Hey Archbuilder, thanks for the link, that site has oodles of great info on it, I was looking at the brochures and I "think" it's a Cadillac constellation. only got up to the H section. Thanks for the help

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Good luck, nice looking boat, I hope you restore her. Keep us updated if you do, I would love to see that project! Very cool!