who lives in thier home town????

SoulWinner

Commander
Ok, here is a question for you, who lives in thier "home town"? I'll define home town like this, I live in the little town I grew up in since I was 2 years old. This town is all I've ever known except when I was in the Army. I was born in the next town over, Fort Walton Beach, and I have lived my whole life in this little town of Milton Florida. <br /><br />Anyone else live their whole lives in one place? Ever think of breaking out and seeing a little more of this world??

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: who lives in thier home town????

No...Hometown is Buffalo, NY. since age 17 I have resided in Norfolk, Va., Patuxtent River, MD.<br />Manchester(Suncook)NH, Rochester (Greece) NY, Lyons, NY and now in the Armpit of the Midwest, Fort Pain er Wayne. Best of the bunch was Buffalo, the mighty Niagara, Lake Erie, and Ontario were close rides.

D

DJ

No.<br /><br />Home town is St. Charles, MI. (Near Saginaw). About 2K population. The towns only claim to fame is it is the home of Aero Craft/Browning/Thompson boats.<br /><br />Got out of there as soon as I could. <br /><br />I have lived in six different cities since.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hometown Oakdale, NY.<br /><br />Live in the house I grew up in!!<br /><br />But that has only been the last 9 years. Family Homestead.<br /><br />Lived in various towns around Oakdale, other then when I was stationed in San Diego, but other than that, always lived on Long Island.<br /><br />I hate NY!

mattttt25

Commander

nope. grew up in south jersey, but college and the navy has brought me many places. jersey will always be home, but i'll never live there again.

gaugeguy

Captain

Spent the first year of my life in Potsdam NY. Lived most of my life in Northwood NH. I now live 40 minutes from my hometown.

KaGee

Admiral

I do, I do!<br /><br />
4_1_202.gif

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Born and raised in Los Angeles. On a whim, moved to Vancouver Washington in 1988. This is where my kids have grown up. They don't remember the heavenly LA weather, even though they were born there.

eeboater

Commander

I'm about 2 hours from my hometown, Green Bay. Its weird to see that city grow.<br /><br />Sean

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Let's see, Florida, New York, Maryland, Indiana, New Hampshire, Michigan, California, New Jersey, Wisconsin. No wonder everyone on this forum has an accent.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

NYMinute... You said Buffalo? :D My wife is from Buffalo (West Seneca)! I was stationed there in the USCG back in 83-87.<br /><br />Anyway... My hometown: Poughkeepsie, NY (family also had summer cottage on a small lake in the Adirondack Mts of NY, in a tiny town near St. Regis Falls, NY).<br /><br />Butch A.

ndemge

Commander

I live where I grew up.<br /><br />I bought my grandma's house when she died.... next door to my parents. <br /><br />out of 5 brothers, 4 of us live within 1/4 mile of each other. They bought property from grandma when she was alive and built houses on it.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Nope. Born in Little Falls, NY and grew up in Herkimer, NY about 7 miles away from there. Moved to Houston area in 1980. Moved to the Republic of Galveston in 1990. Gonna die here.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Born and raised on the Island city of Cape Ann, Gloucester, Massachusetts except for my time in the Marine Corp!!! There is no better place to live!!! No floods; no tornados; no earth quakes, an occasional huricane, but none in the last 4 years!!!! We do get NOR'Easters!!!! Once was the #1 leading port for commercial fishing and now is a tourist attraction!!!! ;) :cool:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Born in Baytown and now live in Baytown.<br /><br />Parents moved here before I was born and have been here ever since.<br /><br />I have lived in several places around Houston, Sherieveport, LA, and also in Thailand.<br /><br />Ken

Carphunter

Commander

I live in Greenville Indiana, which is about 5 miles from my Mom and Dads house where I grew up.<br /><br />We have always loved it here. Its a great place to raise them youngins.

ehenry

Commander

Canton, Mississippi 39046<br /><br />I was born here, I live here, will probably die here and they'll bury me here.<br /><br />Man, sound like a song is in there somewhere.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Live 5 miles from where I was born.<br />Will grow old and die here and will be buried on the property here.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Restless Native of WPB..<br />Getting way too crowded here.. <br />Dunno how much longer I'm gonna stay..

one more cast

Captain

I spent my whole life in the little town of Greig NY.I worked in the same paper mill where my Dad and Grandpa worked. It is now shut down. What is keeping me here is my 84 year old mom. My dream is to someday move somewhere where you don't have to be cold for 8 months of the year.