Whaler Proud
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter- Joined
- Feb 23, 2003
- Messages
- 187
I'm not, but my vote won't count. Lost interest as soon as Glenn Close tooke the stage.<br /><br />Cast your vote!
Kerry didn't raise gas prices.....not having a steady supply of oil from the second largest oil producing country in the world raised prices. You guessed it, Iraq. That and the fact that consumers in the U.S. are paying for gas for Iraqi's. So I guess that mad face should be pointed towards Bush and co, not Kerry. <br /><br />BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - While Americans are shelling out record prices for fuel, Iraqis pay only about 5 cents a gallon for gasoline - a benefit of hundreds of millions of dollars in subsidies bankrolled by American taxpayers.<br /><br />Full StoryOriginally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> I'm not watching, but its affecting me every time I go anywhere by car<br /><br />kerry sucks!!!!!!
![]()